Enterprise Architect Data - inhouse (m/f/d)
- Erstellungsdatum: 13. November 2023
As a Data Enterprise Architect, you are a key figure in the design and implementation of data architecture strategies. You will work closely with the specialist departments and support, advise and influence the introduction and maintenance of data strategies and data governance practices. Your goal is to ensure data quality, integrity and compliance. You will develop and implement a robust data architecture strategy that is aligned with the business objectives. You will define and maintain the data architecture, including data models, data flow diagrams and integration strategies to support data-driven initiatives.
Monitor and optimize continuous integration and delivery pipelines (CI/CD pipelines) for efficient and automated data delivery and implement data quality standards and processes to determine and improve data quality.
In collaboration with cross-functional teams, you will gain action-oriented insights from the company data obtained. Within the team, you are a recognized technical leader and mentor for all data experts and engineers.
You will provide expert support for data security and knowledge management measures, evaluate emerging technologies and tools for data management and analytics and use your expertise to ensure that the data storage and processing infrastructure meets requirements.
- You have a university degree in data science, computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You have at least 8 years of relevant professional experience in data management, data architecture or a related role.
- You have in-depth experience in the design and implementation of data architectures, data quality management and the orchestration and optimization of data pipelines.
- Your expertise ranges from data modeling, integration and governance, data analysis topics, database technologies and ETL processes to the use of data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- You have relevant certifications such as CIMP, CDMP, ideally also in data protection and data security such as CISSP or similar.
- You are familiar with enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and their application in data architecture.
- You are experienced in managing IT service providers and collaborating in a service environment.
- You have successfully used your analytical skills several times to identify and exploit optimization potential.
- You have a good command of German and a very good command of English.
Your Personal Strenghts
- You possess teamwork, strong leadership skills, a high sense of responsibility, and a strong service orientation.
- Your work is characterized by organizational skills and structure.
- You have excellent communication skills, a drive for innovation, and appropriate assertiveness corresponding to your responsibilities.