Cyber Security Enterprise Architect - inhouse (m/f/d)
- Erstellungsdatum: 23. November 2023
As a Cyber Security Enterprise Architect, you are a key figure in securing our client's mission and reputation. You will develop and integrate the company's security strategy into the overall architecture. You are responsible for identifying threats and deriving the necessary security requirements for digital services. Working closely with various teams, you ensure that information security risks are appropriately considered in key decisions, projects, and operational processes.
Your mission is to translate our client's Cyber Security strategy into actionable plans and develop modern information security policies and standards. You ensure that information security is adequately addressed in all aspects of the company. Another important part of your role will be to establish and conduct an information risk assessment program. This will help you identify top cyber risks in financial terms and ensure effective risk management throughout the organization.
Monitoring the evolution of information risks over time, representing changes in the risk landscape, and assessing the effectiveness of controls will also be part of your responsibilities. Lastly, you will regularly assess the capabilities and self-controls of our client's Cyber Security program, document its maturity, and drive continuous improvement.
- You hold a completed university degree in computer science/business informatics or have a comparable education.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant professional experience in Enterprise IT, including a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role in security architecture.
- You possess certifications from recognized security institutes such as CISSP, CISM, or similar, along with extensive experience in developing and maintaining security architecture artifacts and their application in projects and operations.
- You are familiar with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks like TOGAF and their application in security architecture.
- Your knowledge of industry best practices and standards in information security, including ISO27001, SOC2, Open FAIR™, and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, is well-practiced.
- You have experience in managing IT service providers and collaborating in a service environment.
- Your analytical skills have been successfully utilized multiple times to identify and leverage optimization opportunities.
- You have good German and excellent English language skills.
Your Personal Strengths
- You possess teamwork, strong leadership skills, a high sense of responsibility, and a strong service orientation.
- Your work is characterized by organizational skills and structure.
- You have excellent communication skills, a drive for innovation, and appropriate assertiveness corresponding to your responsibilities.